A Message from
Dear Castleberry Family,
As I enter my second year as your Superintendent, it is an honor and pleasure to serve the communities of River Oaks, Sansom Park, and Fort Worth in our mutual pursuit of providing the finest educational experience possible for the children of Castleberry ISD. In addition, I am honored and blessed to be entrusted by the CISD Board of Education to lead such a great district, and work side by side with some of the best educators in the State of Texas.
As your Superintendent, my first priority is to be a servant-leader for the children, parents, and staff of our school district. I am confident that our teachers, administrators and staff members of CISD will continue to work together, and dedicate themselves to see every child experience a high degree of success each day. In order for this to happen, we must be fully committed to providing every student an equal life chance by equipping him or her with the skills and knowledge base they will need to be successful in their post-secondary education, the work force, and in society. It is our collective passion to see students learn and succeed that will make our school district continue to thrive, and allow CISD to set the stage as a model school district.
The following core beliefs will be the foundation in which we will build the future of our students:
- A safe and secure environment for all students and staff
- Exemplify servant-leadership in everything we do
- Open and honest communication in order to strengthen relationships internally and externally of CISD
- Utilize the use of Professional Learning Communities to infuse a collaborative, systemic, and continuous culture which embraces the improvement process for all students
- Provide a high level of support, along with resources to meet our district’s high expectations
- Promote innovative and creative ways to immerse the use of technology within the lesson cycle
The District of Castleberry is Growing the Minds of Tomorrow Today, and I look forward to working collaboratively to foster a culture of excellence for every student every day.
Superintendent of Schools